Tuesday 19 January 2010

Blind Date

Your favourite characters on blind date:

Ivysaur - Well first I'd give you a piggy back because you're my beautiful flower
Lapras - Then I'd use surf to get lost in the deep blue of your eyes.
Pikachu - We'd go back to my place and I'd make sparks fly.
Harry Potter - I'm the chosen one you know, maybe I could get out my wand and show you a few tricks
Frodo - Go on Gandalf, you must take it!
Gandalf - Don't tempt me Frodo.
Boromir - One can not simply take long, romantic walks on the beach.
Aragon - You can have my sword. ;)
Gimli - And my ax!
Gollum - Your ring... I wants it!
Cloud - Yeah, you see the size of this sword? Yeah...
Vaan - Oh go on Cloud, tell me more! XD
Cpt Falcon - FALCON PAUNCH!!!
Glados - The way to the heart is through the stomache, would you like some cake?
Ryo Hazuki - Lan Di killed my father, I have no time for this.
Luke Skywalker - If you were a power converter I'd pick you up on Tosche station, but then Uncle Owen would make me work so I'll have to settle for my sister.
Watto - I'm a Toydarian, but your mind tricks ARE working on me
Cats - All your love are now belong to us
Captain - WHAT YOU SAY?!
Ash Williams - Bring it, she-bitch!
James T Kirk - Captain's log, stardate: successful... SCORE!!!
Scotty - Are you ready to be... beamed up? ;)
Nappa - What does the scouter say about his love level?
Vegeta - IT'S OVER 9000!!!
Nappa - What 9000?! But that's impossible.
Huey Lewis & The News - It's the power of love!
Patrick Bateman - Do you like Huey Lewis & The News?
Mario - We could-a race-a karts, but you'd have to give-a me a head-a start... without de start.
Donkey Kong - Me throw barrels at jump man, take you to next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment