Friday 27 March 2009

Quick Thought.

Why do alter egos / evil twins / other version of you from parallel dimensions always have goatees?If I had a parallel dimension version of me then he'd have to be 2 inches shorter, big afro, mutton chops and a lazy eye. Then he'd be wearing (because they always end up wearing the same thing where as mine wouldn't be) an eye patch, "He loves the cock ->" t-shirt with flairs, high tops on his feet and the gauntlets of ultimar.

There's always the situation where there's a mix up in which one's which and someone's pointing a gun at them and they're attempting to figure out which one's the real one whereas I've taken precautionary steps to make sure they know it's me. Some times the two versions of someone could be used as a plot device, I'm not necessarily against it as a rule as such but the whole mix up thing is just lazy writing. It makes me ask myself the question:

No comments:

Post a Comment